Tuesday 5 January 2016

Some rain at last

Hi everyone,

I'm going to try and post this from a tablet.  Not sure how it'll go: I've never liked the keyboard.

Today started off well with a downpour of rain in the early morning that lasted until about midday.  I was lying in bed desperately willing the pager not to go off, and it stayed blessedly silent.  When I got home from work, I found there'd been about 39mm of rain, and the dog and I were both pleasantly surprised by how much healthier the dams suddenly looked.



The day at work was dead quiet again.  The most exciting bit of it was going to the post office and opp shop at lunch.  I spent about an hour looking for other jobs without success. I really hope that something works out soon.

Hope all your days are starting out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment